The ministry of life groups is vital for change and care of individuals.
The purpose of these groups is primarily deepening our roots into the word of God, encouragement and fellowship. People of Lakeview who have been a part of a life group have experienced great times of fellowship including prayer, Bible study, friendship and support, especially during difficult times.
LIFE GROUPS AT LAKEVIEW
- Daryl Austin – Sunday nights
- Ron Johnston – Monday nights at Doell’s
- Ron and Barb van Steenovens- Monday nights at van Steenoven’s
- Kevin Bessey – Young families – Tuesdays Nights at the church
- Darlene Butler’s Ladies Group – Thursday mornings, 9:30 am at LHBC
- Seasoned Pilgrims 55+ – Wednesday Mornings, 10 am at LHBC
Typically, our groups run from September to May or June. Our Life Groups are finished for the season and will resume September 2019.
If you are new to our church or would like to join a study this fall, please contact one of the leaders or Pastor Kevin at 250 769-5922.