The ministry of life groups is vital for change and care of individuals.
The purpose of these groups is primarily deepening our roots into the word of God, encouragement and fellowship. People of Lakeview who have been a part of a life group have experienced great times of fellowship including prayer, Bible study, friendship and support, especially during difficult times.
LIFE GROUPS AT LAKEVIEW
- Ron Johnston – Monday nights at Johnston’s – Studying the sermon review
- Ron and Barb van Steenovens- Monday nights at van Steenoven’s
- Kevin Bessey – Young families – Tuesdays Nights at the church – Studying the sermon review
- Darlene Butler’s Ladies Group – Thursday mornings at church – Character Studies – Sarah
- Nicki Albrecht – Young moms- 2nd and 4th Thursdays mornings at church – Present Over Perfect by Shauna Neiquist
Typically, our groups run from September to May or June. If you are new to our church or would like to join a study, please contact one of the leaders or Pastor Kevin at 250 769-5922.